Lee Kum Kee Malaysia is headed by Mr. Jeffrey Lee, the General Manager for South East Asia, Middle East & Africa. He also oversees the operations of the Malaysian manufacturing plant, including that of Human Resource and Finance. Jeffrey obtained his Master of Science in International Business from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and has vast experiences in managing and leading the operations of international companies prior to Lee Kum Kee.
Lee Kum Kee Group is a globally renowned enterprise symbolizing true unmatched authenticity and quality. Since Mr. Lee Kum Sheung invented oyster sauce in Nanshui of Guangdong Province and set up the brand Lee Kum Kee in 1888, the Group has grown into a thriving brand with over 200 choices of sauces and condiments which are marketed to more than 100 countries and regions across five continents.
With “Pragmatism, Integrity and Constant Entrepreneurship” as its corporate values, Lee Kum Kee is committed to achieving its mission of “Promoting Chinese cuisine worldwide” and “Advocating Chinese health regimen and nurturing healthier lives with balance, affluence and harmony”.
Equipped with a unique management culture, stringent quality control, superb and innovative products, and coupled with the century-long brand reputation, Lee Kum Kee has achieved unanimous recognition and won numerous prestigious awards.
Lee Kum Kee Group manufactures more than 200 sauces such as the oyster sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce and more. In Malaysia, oyster sauce is the key product that is produced.
Lee Kum Kee produces sauces to cater to the local demand. Apart from Malaysia, Lee Kum Kee also exports the sauces to Singapore, Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam and India.
Lee Kum Kee has achieved unanimous recognition and won numerous prestigious awards including:
1. June 2005 : Lee Kum Kee‘s Malaysia Plant achieved HACCP certification for Oyster Sauce and Vegetarian Oyster Flavored Sauce in bottling line from Ministry of Health of Malaysia
2. October 2005 : Lee Kum Kee ‘s Malaysia Plant achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification for manufacturing of sauces from SGS
3. 2005 : Became Hong Kong Disneyland’s condiment supplier, the first international Hong Kong corporate partner of the theme park
4. 2005 : China Condiment Industry Association granted “Top Ten Soy Sauce Manufacturers” Award and “Top Ten Condiment Manufacturers” award. In addition, Group Chairman Mr. Lee Man Tat was presented the “Top Ten Figures” Award
5. 2008 : Lee Kum Kee was chosen as the Catering Supplier of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
6. 2010 : Lee Kum Kee was appointed as “Official Qualified Supplier of Raw and Auxiliary Materials in Catering” in Shanghai World Expo
7. 2010 : Lee Kum Kee Awarded “2010 Trusted Brand – Gold Medal” in Hong Kong for 12 consecutive years and “2010 Asia’s Trusted Brand – Gold Medal” by Readers’ Digest