Minorities under new business environment : Developing skills and entrepreneurship
Date & Time: November 21st, 2014; 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue: India Islamic Cultural Centre, Opp Mausam Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Maeeshat Media group was started with the objective to create financial awareness among the minority communities and bring them in the economic mainstream. Since its establishment, the organization strives to achieve its goal and has garnered some success in it. It has attained success in reaching to the mass and in bringing business communities on common platform for sharing business ideas, novel concept and forming relationship. Every year we organize “All India Minorities Business Summit” which witnesses participation from different Business group across India. The last Business Summit was organized in 2013 in Bangalore; around 165 companies attended the summit. Since the last “All India Minorities Business Summit 2013” Maeeshat Media group has achieved many milestones. Below is the snapshot of the success story post Business summit of Bangalore.
- Maeeshat successfully launched full-fledged website (www.maeeshat.in) for online news which is updated on a regular basis. It covers Economy, Halal industries, corporate news, Social issues, employment news, interviews and articles of experts. The news on website is available in five different languages English, Urdu, Hindi, Persian and Arabic.
- Maeeshat tied up with Newshunt a mobile newspaper app which brings together the News from 85+ regional newspapers. Currently Newshunt clock about 40 Million page views every day, in a month it has around1.2 Billion Plus page views 7.5 million user per month. The app is available on the android based phone.
- We organized lectures, seminar and conducted workshops in various colleges and Universities on Financial education, Entrepreneurship and Personality development.
- Received accolades from business communities for organizing business summit, it provide great platform for establishing business relations.
Maeeshat Media group this year too is organizing “All India Minorities Business Summit” at Indian Islamic Cultural Centre, New Delhi. The topic we chose this year to have discussion on is “Economic Mainstreaming of Minorities: Expectations from Central Government and strategies of Minorities”. The topic is very important in the wake of change in the Central government, strategic measures by the Central government for the financial inclusion of the minority communities is expected.
Maeeshat Media group cordially invites you to participate and share experiences, ideas and also to get connected. For registration and more info please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call Mr. Md. Irshad Alam on +91 9560919143
Mr. Affan Kamil +91 882832251
Expected Speakers for 2014 Summit:
- Sirajuddin Qureshi, CMD, Al-Hind Group, Chairman, India Islamic Cultural Centre, New Delhi
- Dr.Shariq Nisar Director TASIS, former fellow Harvard University USA
- Mr. Zafar Sareshwala, CMD Parsoli Corporation, Ahmadabad,Gujrat
- Dr. Saeed Shingeri former head of Policies and Procedures, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, UAE
- Mufti Barkatullah, Advisor, Islamic Banck of Britain, London
- Syed M Quaim- Executive President, Imamia Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mumbai
- Khalid Ali, CMD, Multigain Shariah Investment Services Pvt. Ltd., Moradabad,UP.
- Suhail Lokhandwala, Ex.ML, Chairman Minorities Education Foundation,Mumbai
- Irfan Alam, Founder Sammaan Foundation, Patna
- Syed Zahid Ahmad, Director Maeeshat Media Pvt Ltd.
- Danish Reyaz, Director Maeeshat Media Pvt. Ltd.
Details of Previous Years Summit below:
|2009||Islamic Banking||Muslim Institute, Rafi Ahmad Qidwai Road, Kolkata||Dr Ausaf Ahmad (Islamic Development Bank, Jiddah,KSA); Dr Shariq Nisar (Bearys Amanah India); Nazish Ahmed (Taurus Mutual Fund); Imtiyaz Merchant (Islami Tijarah); Ashraf Mohamedy (Idafa Investments); Dr Syed Alauddin (Reliance Iman Mutual Fund); Yusuf Panchmarhiwala (VP, TATA AIG) Abdurraqeeb (Indian Centre for Islamic Finance|
|2010||Muslim Entrepreneurs: Challenges and Opportunities||Jabir Hall, Islam Gymkhana, Marine Lines, Mumbai||Syed Siddiqui Mohd Beary (CMD,Beary’s Group, Banglore), Ghulam Peshimam (MD, Al Samit International), Dr. Mohd Ali Patanker, Mohd Arif Naseem Khan (Minister for Minority Affairs, Maharashtra) Abu Asim Azmi,(President Samajwadi Party Mumbai&Maharashtra) V.R. Sharif,(CMD,Niton Volve Pvt.Ltd) Abdul Kader Fazlani (Sopariwala Exports Pvt.Ltd.) Samad Motiwala (CMD, Motiwala Jewellers Pvt Ltd.)|
|2011||Economic Empowerment of Muslims in India, (Beyond Sachar Report)||Hotal Taj President, Colaba, Mumbai||Ashish Kumar Chauhan,CEO, Bombay Stock Exchange. Abusaleh Sharief, Member Sachar Committee. Waqar Naqvi,CEO, Taurus Mutual Fund. Vijay Mahajan, Basixs, Abdulkader Fazlani, CMD, Sopariwala Exports. Dr.M.A.Patankar, V.R.Sharief, CMD, NitonVolvo. Kashiful Huda, Chief Editor TCN, USA. Khalid Ali, CMD, Multigain.|
|2012||Mainstreaming of Minorities: Strategies & Actions||Jabir Hall, Islam Gymkhana, Marine Lines, Mumbai||Mufti Barkatulla ,Shariah Advisor,Islamic Bank of Britain, London UK, Arun Dolas (Additional General Manager, Index Services of Bombay Stock Exchange), Abizer Deewanji (COO, Bhendi Bazaar Project), Santosh Mansingh (Asst Vice President, National Spot Exchange), Sohail Lokhandewala (Ex. MLA), Dr. Shariq Nisar (Director, TASIS), Affan Kamil (Director, Urban Buildcon Solutions Pvt.Ltd.)|
|2013||Economic Mainstreaming of Minorities: Connecting Business, Technology & Finance||The Canopy Hotel, M.G.Road, Bangalore||Hasan Abdul Karim Chougule, CMD Emaad Group, Qatar, Mufti Barkatulla, Shariah Advisor, Islamic Bank of Britain, London UK. Syed Muhamed Beary, CMD, Beary’s Group. Farooque Mahmood, CMD, Silverline Group. H. Abdur Raqeeb, Gen. Secretary ICIF. Khalid Ali,CMD, Multigain. Mohammed Hasan, Muslim Industrialist Association, Bangalore, Sharief Kottapurath,CMD,iCaliber, Bangalore, Khalilulla Baig, CMD, Profishare.|