Maeeshat Media Private Limited is organizing 10th All India Minorities Business Summit, Expo & National Brand Awards 2021 on 14th November 2021, Kala Mandir, Shakespeare Sarani in Kolkata. The theme of the summit is “Trends, Challenges & Opportunities in West Bengal Industries” which is 2nd Edition of the previous summit.
Minorities Entrepreneurs play an important role for the development of the Nation and Community. They contribute to the employment generation, industrial output, and help to achieve higher economic growth. Despite excellent knowledge, innovative ideas and remarkable contributions towards Nation building, most of the entrepreneurs do not come into limelight and their efforts and success are not fully known to the outside world.
The Minorities Entrepreneurs National Brand Awards 2021 confers and recognises the exceptional talents and contributions of entrepreneurs involved in various business sectors. We also appreciate those persons or institutions that support them for their distinguished contributions, developments, innovations and achievements. This recognition will motivate existing and emerging Minorities entrepreneurs to succeed in their fields and will act as role models for encouraging more entrepreneurship.
A panel of judges consisting of industrialists and experts will select the successful Minorities entrepreneurs National Brand Awards 2021.
- Start-Up of the Year 2021
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year 2021
- Most Innovative Company of the Year 2021
- Customer Friendly Company of the Year 2021
- Socially Responsible Company of the Year 2021
- Environmentally Responsible Company of the Year 2021
- THE BUSINESSMAN OF THE YEAR 2021
- THE BUSINESSWOMEN OF THE YEAR 2021
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2021
- Edupreneur of the Year 2021
- Emerging Media Brand 2021
- Emerging Local Media Brand 2021
Award Nomination Fee INR 25000/-
Stall Booking Fee INR 65000/-
For more details contact: Sania Sami on +91 9163729897, Maeeshat Office 9833658622
For participation, fill the below form